WELCOME TO LYKINS FAMILY DENTISTRY!
Lykins Family Dentistry’s caring, qualified staff will provide quality dental care for the maintenance, restoration, and enhancement of individual dental health in a relaxed, state of the art environment.
- We are kid friendly and adult friendly.
- Most of our referrals come from word of mouth.
- Dr. Lykins is certified after testing in the use of a dental laser (not by watching a video but by hands-on).
- We always screen for oral cancer at each prophy appointment.
- We believe in prevention, and we are here for emergencies!
- We offer Care Credit.
- Each room overlooks the lovely Coosawattee River.
- We have long time staff and hygienists who have been with us for over 8 years.
- We customize hygiene appointments.
- Each staff member is trained in CPR and OSHA standards.
- Our x-rays are digital, which offer 90% less radiation.
- We have a Diagnodent, which is a laser to help detect decay.
Each year, we go to the local elementary schools and the Boys and Girls club to educate children on dental health during the month of February. Dr. Lykins and one of her assistants, Kallie, also volunteer at the Good Samaritan throughout the year. Giving back to our community is very important to our office.Read more