Posted on October 08,14 by edidev
Lykins Family Dentistry’s caring qualified staff will provide quality dental care for the maintenance, restoration, and enhancement of individual dental health in a relaxed, state of the art environment.
- We are kid friendly and adult friendly.
- Most of our referrals come from word of mouth.
- Dr. Lykins is certified after testing in the use of a dental laser (not by watching a video but by hands on).
- We screen all new patients for oral cancer at no charge.
- All of our operatories overlook the river.
- We were inducted into the prestigious Bulldog 100 Club in 2012 as one of the Fastest Growing alumni Bulldog Businesses.
- We believe in prevention, and we are here for emergencies!
- We offer CareCredit.
- We have long time staff and hygienist who have been with us for over 8 years.
- We customize their hygiene appointments.
- Each staff member is trained in CPR and OSHA standards.
- Our x-rays are digital which offer 90% less radiation.
- We have a Diagnodent, which is a laser to help detect decay.
- We have a beautiful fish tank in the waiting room which helps ease patients’ anxiety.
Each year, we go to the local elementary schools and the Boys and Girls Club to educate children on dental health during the month of February. Dr. Lykins and one of her assistants, Kallie, also volunteer at the Good Samaritan throughout the year. Giving back to our community is very important to our office.
Make an Appointment
Quickly book an appointment that fits in with your schedule! We are open Monday – Thursday.